Maintaining the good and moving the new
According to this motto, we want to maintain the company’s 135-year tradition and steer it along modern paths with new knowledge.
In 1887 the entrepreneur Friedrich Wilhelm Hesse founded the spring company Wilhelm Hesse. After the forced nationalisation in 1972 the great-grandson of the founder, Werner Siche, reprivatised the company on 01.07.1990 and moved into the new production site in Ebersbach-Neugersdorf in 2006. After his death in 2013 his wife, Vera Siche, managed the company with a lot of strength and heart and soul, in addition to her actual work, and led it on its present path. In November 2018 she decided to hand over the management to us, two long-standing employees. Ms. Siche then left the company in the summer of 2022 and transferred her shares to us. We look forward to the challenge and will continue the long tradition.